Saturday, September 12, 2009

My Dynamic Playlist

My Dynamic Playlist: "1. Just My Imagination (Running Away With Me) - The Temptations
2. Go Away Little Girl - Donny Osmond - The Osmonds
3. I Could Write A Book - Peggy Lee
4. Love Machine (Pt. 1) - The Miracles
5. I Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie Honey Bunch) - The Four Tops
6. Smoke Gets In Your Eyes - The Platters
7. Rode By The Place (Where We Used To Stay) - David Ruffin
8. Please Mr. Postman - The Marvelettes
9. Say It Isn't So - Billie Holiday
10. Gee Baby, Ain't I Good To You - Joe Williams
11. I Can't Live Without Your Love - Teddy Pendergrass
12. Your Precious Love (Single Version (Mono)) - Tammi Terrell
13. Don't Cry Joe [The Frank Sinatra Collection] - Frank Sinatra
14. Baby, I Believe In You - New Kids on the Block
15. Cool It Now - New Edition
16. Laughing Boy - Mary Wells
17. But Beautiful - Vic Damone
18. I'm In Love Again - Tony Bennett
19. What Goes Up Must Come Down (And Baby, You've Been Flyin' Too High) - Kay Starr
20. I Believe (When I Fall In Love It Will Be Forever) - Stevie Wonder
21. A Change Is Gonna Come - Sam Cooke
22. Heat Wave - Margaret Whiting
23. I'm Coming Out - Diana Ross
24. Christmas Love Song - Rosemary Clooney
25. Lover Come Back To Me! - Dinah Shore"

No comments: